Fusion Dance & Performing Arts
* Dress code applies to those students participating in our Youth, Studios, and Company
* Dress codes does not apply to 6/8 week sessions, summer classes, and adult classes
A neat and tidy appearance sets an attitude of attentiveness and respect. Teachers must be able to see the dancer’s body outline clearly in order to make proper corrections on posture, alignment, etc. If a student does not follow proper dress code they will receive a warning. If the student continues to break dress code, the instructor has the right to ask the student to sit out of class.
- Hair must be properly secured and tied up off of the face and neck for all styles of dance
- Jewelry must not be loose or dangling
- No blue jeans, jean shorts or T-shirts (they are not dance attire)
- No costumes are allowed in class unless the Studio or the individual teacher announces a dress-up day