This is our
Safe Studio Plan
PLAN A: In person classes
PLAN B: Hybrid of In-person and Virtual classes
Circumstances that would cause this plan to take action may include, but not limited to… student or staff exposure to COVID-19
PLAN C: Virtual classes
Circumstances that would cause this plan to take action may include, but not limited to… student or staff testing positive for COVID-19
PLAN D: Flex Week
Circumstances that would cause this plan to take action may include, but not limited to… Fusion becoming understaffed, and/or a necessary closure for extra cleaning.
What have we done…
- Invested in more safety signage, cleaning products, and equipment.
- Increased weekly, daily, and hourly cleaning procedures.
- Limited our class sizes.
- Trained and rehearsed new health and safety procedures with all staff.
- Created a Flex Week: We have reserved January 4-7 as our “Flex Week.” If we happen to have a disruption in our schedule prior to Holiday break, causing any sort of short studio closure, we will use our “Flex Week” as a make up, causing us to return from Holiday break 1-week sooner, and hold class as normal.
Fusion DPA Health and Safety Procedures
- Masks or face shields are required within the Fusion DPA building.
- Students are encouraged to keep their masks on when participating in class.
- Strict stay home guidelines:
- Students and staff who are ill or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 should not come to class.
- Students and staff who have been exposed to a person with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 should follow the CDC recommendations to stay home and monitor their health. (Exposure is considered to be within 6 feet of a diagnosed individual for longer than 15 minutes).
- Limited guests in our main office.
- Families are required to have a credit card on file for tuition payments.
- We do accept cash payments, however, families wishing to pay cash should do so prior to the first of each month, to avoid an automated credit card charge on the month.
- We have also created an online merchandise store for families to order necessary class items, and have them sent directly to their home.
- All lobbies, seating areas and cafes will be closed to guests.
- Guardians of students 8+ should drop off only, and remain outside the building.
- Students age 7 and below (or those that experience separation anxiety), are allowed to have 1 parent accompany them in the building. If necessary a younger sibling may be allowed as well.
- Minimal items allowed in the building. Leave your street shoes at the door. Studios will accommodate space for necessary items (masks, dance bags, water bottles).
- Social distancing dots have been placed around the building as a reminder to stay 6 feet apart.
- Students will be spaced out in class with “dis-dancing” squares and/or dots.
- Sanitization stations will be placed around the building, as well as in each studio. Sanitizer and masks are available to guests as needed.
- Water fountains will be closed, so please be sure to bring your own water bottle or 2 (filled prior to entrance).
- Touch free temperature checks may be required as deemed necessary by staff.
- Each class will be dismissed at an appropriate time, to allow each instructor to sanitize before and after.
- Staff will make every effort to remain distant, and face masks will be worn when distancing is not possible.
- Staff will reinforce hand washing before and after each class, and if sanitizer is not available.
Some frequently asked questions
Q. What if my student cannot attend class one week?
- If a student is unable to attend class for any reason, we offer multiple options to make up class. Our make up policy states that a student can make up class by attending any class at or below the students current level. Additionally, students may log in to our online platform, mystudio.fusiondpa.com, which contains classes for students of all ages and styles.
Q. Besides regular season classes, what do you offer?
- In addition to regular season classes, we have other options to choose from.
- 6-week sessions are offered for various ages and styles throughout the season. These may take place in the evening as well as during the daytime, including our Homeschool student classes.
- Private Lessons are another great option. These can be offered in person or virtually.
**For pricing and more information, please contact our office.
Q. What is your Refund policy?
- We are committed to making our studio families feel confident and secure when registering for our season.
- If a student must drop prior to the beginning of the season, a tuition refund will be given.
- Exceptions to the policy: We understand that our younger students (Ages 2-4), have a tendency to experience separation anxiety, OR for various reasons, may not be ready to begin class… If a student must drop class within the first month, exceptions will be made on a case by case basis.
- Refunds will not be given to students choosing to drop in the middle of a month. If one would need to drop a class, notice should be given to the office as soon as possible to avoid being charged additional tuition.
- Costumes: Once a costume has been paid for and ordered, refunds will not be given. We intend to hold a performance this season, no matter when or what that may entail.