This is our
Safe Studio Plan
PLAN A: classes as normal, please call the office if you need a zoom option
PLAN B: Hybrid of In-person and Virtual classes
PLAN C: Virtual classes
PLAN D: Flex Week
Circumstances that may require Fusion to change plans can include, but are not limited to, any of the following:
- Students or staff exposure to COVID-19
- Students or staff testing positive for COVID-19
- Fusion becoming understaffed, and/or a necessary closure for extra cleaning
What have we done…
- Invested in more safety signage, cleaning products, and equipment.
- Increased weekly, daily, and hourly cleaning procedures.
- Limited our class sizes.
- Trained and rehearsed new health and safety procedures with all staff.
- Created a Flex Week: We have reserved January 3-6 as our “Flex Week.” If we happen to have a disruption in our schedule prior to
holiday break, causing any sort of short studio closure we will use our “Flex Week” as a make up, causing us to return from holiday
break one week sooner, and hold classes as normal.
Fusion DPA Health and Safety Procedures
- Instructors are required to wear masks, and it will be highly suggested that all patrons and students to wear them at all times in the building.
- Strict stay at home guidelines:
- Students and staff who are ill or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 should not come to class.
- Students and staff who have been exposed to a person with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 should follow the CDC recommendations to stay home and monitor their health. (Exposure is considered to be within 6 feet of a diagnosed individual for longer than 15 minutes.)
- Limited guests in our main office.
- Families are required to have a credit card on file for tuition payments.
- We do accept cash payments, however, families wishing to pay cash should do so prior to the first of each
month, to avoid an automated credit card charge for the month.
- We have also created an online merchandise store for families to order necessary class items and have them
sent directly to their home.
- All lobbies, seating areas and cafes will be closed to guests.
- Guardians of students 8+ should drop off only, and remain outside the building.
- Students age 7 and below (or those that experience separation anxiety), are allowed to have one parent accompany them in the building. If necessary a younger sibling may be allowed as well.
- Social distancing will be encouraged within all classes.
- Sanitization stations will be placed around the building, as well as in each studio.
- Sanitizer and masks are available to guests as needed.
- Touch-free temperature checks may be required as deemed necessary by staff.
- Each class will be dismissed at an appropriate time, to allow each instructor to sanitize before and after.
- Staff will make every effort to remain distant, and face masks will be worn when distancing is not possible.
- Staff will reinforce hand washing before and after each class, and if sanitizer is not available.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What if my student cannot attend class one week?
- If a student is unable to attend a class for any reason, we offer multiple options to make up class. Our make up policy states that a student can make up a class by attending any class at or below the student’s current level. Additionally, students may log in to our online platform, mystudio.fusiondpa.com, which contains classes for students of all ages and styles.
Q. Besides regular-season classes, what do you offer?
- In addition to regular season classes, we have other options to choose from.
- 6-week sessions are offered for various ages and styles throughout the season. These will be offered evenings and weekends throughout the season. Private Lessons are another great option. These can be offered in person or virtually.
**For pricing and more information, please contact our office.
Q. What is your refund policy?
- We are committed to making our studio families feel confident and secure when registering for our season.
- If a student must drop prior to the beginning of the season, a tuition refund will be given.
- Exceptions to the policy: We understand that our younger students (Ages 2-4), have a tendency to experience separation anxiety, OR for various reasons, may not be ready to begin class… If a student must drop a class within the first month, exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Refunds will not be given to students choosing to drop in the middle of a month. If one would need to drop a class, notice should be given to the office as soon as possible to avoid being charged additional tuition.
- Costumes: Once a costume has been paid for and ordered, refunds will not be given. We intend to hold a performance this season, no matter when or what that may entail.